January 2, 2009
Full Time Software Engineer working out of Artwork Conversion Software’s Manhattan Beach facility.
- Develop new software tools using C and C++.
- Design and maintain software on Microsoft Windows, Unix and Linux OSs.
- Develop efficient algorithms for optimal data processing and memory usage in the area of large scale integrated and printed circuits.
- Design and develop graphical user interfaces for Motif based programs on Unix, Linux and MFC based programs on Microsoft Windows.
- Resolve any product development issues and provide support.
- Upgrade and modify existing and legacy software.
- Port new programs across different OSs and conduct performance/quality testing.
- Determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
Requirements: M.S. Comp Sci.
Job/Interview Site: Manhattan Beach, CA.
417 Ingalls St. Unit C, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 831.426.6163 email: firstname.lastname@example.org